The Ministry of Mines and Geology launches the Responsible Mineral Development Initiative (RMDI) Roundtable
Guinea and Rwanda strengthen cooperation with new agreements
Posted on 10 Mar 2016 – Source: Government of Guinea
During the official visit of Rwandan President Paul Kagame in Guinea on 8-9 March, Guinea and Rwanda have strengthened their bilateral cooperation with the signing of a number of new agreements:
- Cooperation Framework-Agreement between Guinea and Rwanda;
- Agreement on regular diplomatic consultations between the Foreign Ministers of both countries;
- Relaxation of visa restrictions between the two countries;
- Agreement on cooperation in health and medical science between the two countries;
- Memorandum of Understanding for cooperation in planning, development and international cooperation between the Government of Guinea and the Government of Rwanda;
- Memorandum of Understanding on cooperation in environment and natural resource management between Rwanda and Guinea;
- Agreement on air services between the two countries.
Read the article published on the website of the Government of Guinea.